Down goes my pride & joy! Crash! Grrrrrrr! NOW FIXED!

mattcox1987

Macedon Rangers Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
re: Down goes my pride & joy! Crash! Grrrrrrr! NOW FIXED!

Dam that drunk 3 things you have to watch out for in Australian ridding kangaroos, wombats and drunk idiots feel sorry for you man hope you get a lucky break when fixing it...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Just woke up from a bit of rest....feels like my left wrist is screwed! I am thinking a fracture at best, maybe more than one fracture....in a fair whack of pain...so it's off to the hospital shortly to find out whether my summer riding season has been cut short again by some mindless tool!!!

I can't even go out on my shed and look at the bike...it will just get me' angry again! And I had way too much anger going on last night!!!

Thanks for all the nice words people...it does help to know that I have lots of friends when I feel so crap!!!

Off to see the doctor!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

If you don't like reading *'s please turn away now.

Useless dog **** eating effwit! "I'm p1$$ed so whatever I do is OK...I'll just say I was p1$$ed".:tard:

So if I get p1$$ed and then go to someone's house and beat them to death with their own tongue, is it OK?:stupidpc:

Dopey **** jockies can't even cross the freaking street without causing chaos:rtfm:

See you a bit later on:thumbup:. Get that front end sorted out at least. Hope it's cooler in the shed:rolleyes:. *He says, knowing it won't be*

Glad you're OK mate.:thumbup:

Redback

Reaction score
Visit site

Bugger not good to hear mate luckily no one was seriously injured that bike looked so good

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site

Glad you are OK!!

It is a bit uncanny how many of our group have went down this year, even in the last couple months. Is it just me or does it seem to be more than normal, at least for our FZ6 group? Be safe out there everyone!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Good to hear you'll be alright.....I'd be in jail if I were you after I beat the guy to death with the broken off footpeg

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Ya wolfie, seriously, I can honestly say that a lot of us were very attached to your bike as it was coming along. We saw it take shape and understand how much effort went into it.

So your anger and frustration are definitely shared by people around the world, haha, how crazy is that?

seriously. this guy is hated around the world. useless POS. waste of life.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

If you don't like reading *'s please turn away now

Useless dog **** eating effwit! "I'm p1$$ed so whatever I do is OK...I'll just say I was p1$$ed".:tard:

So if I get p1$$ed and then go to someone's house and beat them to death with their own tongue, is it OK?:stupidpc:

Dopey **** jockies can't even cross the freaking street without causing chaos:rtfm:

See you a bit later on:thumbup:. Get that front end sorted out at least. Hope it's cooler in the shed:rolleyes:. *He says, knowing it won't be*

Glad you're OK mate.:thumbup:

I just wanna know what is up with the forks!!! Maybe if they are f*****, R6 fully adjustable's forks may have to be fitted! But only the 43mm conventional forks...ain't giving up my current look for the bike!

Bugger not good to hear mate luckily no one was seriously injured that bike looked so good

Bike still looks good, just a bit scarred! Police were very interested in my bike...in fact, I ended up discussing mods and stuff with the officer in question... He gave the bike a big tick of approval!

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site

Thats horrible man, me and most of us on this forum have been with you step by step checking your progress on your bike, its horrible to see such a great custom job go down like that, hopefully its fixable :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thats horrible man, me and most of us on this forum have been with you step by step checking your progress on your bike, its horrible to see such a great custom job go down like that, hopefully its fixable :thumbup:

It's more than fixable...no major frame or engine case damage, just the bike's "clothes" are a bit dis-shelved!

It won't be long and this bike will be back to terrorize the neighborhood!

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site

:( Wow sorry to hear about that, didn't I tell you "don't drop her" last night :rolleyes:, good luck with the rebuild.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Jamie, you know the whole forum would be devestated about your bike.

I hope your wrist is ok. Glad you aren't badly hurt.

Bikes can be repaired. People can't.

Like Dan said, I hope your wrist is sore from beating the 5h1t out of the drunk :eek:

Did you get any ID from him? I don't know legally if you can get him to pay.

Keep us posted.

I know you're going to post pics of the beast, but, I kinda don't want to see it all smashed up :(

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site

Awwww man that sucks Jamie :( So sorry to hear that. Glad it is only cosmetic damage though and that you are ok.

Heal up quick m8!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Far out not what you want at the best of time, but less so this time of year, riding weather coming up and christmas. So sorry to hear, all the hard work having to be redone.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site

Jamie thats' ****ed dude :( Such a shame to bin the bike like that cos some cretin can't handle his drink!

Tis the season to be jolly.................. not get a gut full & carry on like a twit.

Hope the wrist heals quick buddy.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Ah ****! Really!? Sorry to see this man!

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hope your wrist feels better soon, thats crap your baby got beat up. Glad you didnt get banged up worse. That guy should have waited for a bigger rig to jump out in front of.:sinister: