Foot pegs

Re: new screw in plates

A bonus about the screw in plates is you can throw them on for a trackday or some twisties.. and put the rubbers back on for commuting in like 2mins. Riding boots aren't cheap, and serrated edges are going to eat them up. Beats having to take the whole peg off and getting the spring realligned and the pin back in. It's a great idea man and looks to be fantastic craftsmanship :thumbup:

thanks man:thumbup: they realy do save time, when i put my full pegs on front i hade to take off my shifter and brake kever, then remove all the cotter pins, then make everything line back up brake,shifter ect.. kinda a pain in the @$$. with the screw in plates i just unscrew the old one and rescrew the plates in and i am done. (2min) as far as them hurting ur riding boots i dont know for sure, but i ride in shoes and mine dont hurt my shoes at all. i have some boots on order right now and i will test them out; with the serrated edges.

They arrived today Irish! They look great and the higher arch is going to be a benefit. I'll snap some pics as soon as I get some time to display then set them on the bike. Thanks for the FAST shipping and a quality product!

They arrived today Irish! They look great and the higher arch is going to be a benefit. I'll snap some pics as soon as I get some time to display then set them on the bike. Thanks for the FAST shipping and a quality product!

WOW THAT WAS FAST:thumbup: THE REASON I DID THE HIGHER ARCH WAS FROM TRAIL AND ERR, IVE BEEN TESTING THEM OUT AND FOUND WITH A HIGHER ARCH YOU CAN MOVE YOUR FEET BETTER, MAKING I EASIER TO SHIFT AND USE YOUR BACK BRAKES. COMPRAED TO MY OLD DESIGN WITCH WAS FLATER, SO NOW WHEN YOU GO OVER SPEED BUMBS YOU CAN SHIFT UR FEET BETTER, AND IT ALSO HELP BIG TIME ON TURNING, AND LIKE I SAID YOU CAN ROTATE UR FEET FORWARD AND BACK TO MAKE SHIFTING THE GEARS BETTER AND BRAKING. PLEASE POST SOME PICS AND LET ME NO WHAT U THINK OF THEM ONCE U GET TO RIDE.:rockon:

Great to see the effort going into these Irishboy, they looked sweet.

Hmm, Aussie dollar has crashed again :( Any idea how much for a set with shipping down here to our "Wide Brown Land Down Under"???

Great work mate, keep it up.

:)

Great to see the effort going into these Irishboy, they looked sweet.

Hmm, Aussie dollar has crashed again :( Any idea how much for a set with shipping down here to our \"Wide Brown Land Down Under\"???

Great work mate, keep it up.

if you PM me your zip code i will let you know how much. i dont know if you know any one els who wants some pegs over on your side of the pond, but what i am doing for every one in the UK is ship in one box to one of our members on the forum and every one is spliting the shiping. they are only paying $5.00 for shiping instead of more.

These are even more impressive in person. They feel so solid and well made, I think they're worth every penny. Plus, since they aren't being mass produced they have a little character to them (in a good way).

I haven't installed mine yet, but I can't wait to try them out. I'll be getting more snow for the next few days, so I'll have to wait a while.

Thanks for your hard work! My bike's the better for it. :rockon:

if you PM me your zip code i will let you know how much. i dont know if you know any one els who wants some pegs over on your side of the pond, but what i am doing for every one in the UK is ship in one box to one of our members on the forum and every one is spliting the shiping. they are only paying $5.00 for shiping instead of more.

Cheers. I'll ask around, and see who I can dig up for some.

PM on it's way in a min.

It is snowing VERY hard here. There will be no fitment and trials anytime soon! :(

I just wanted to say thanks to every one who bought my foot peegs and left reviews for evey one els to see. and for the others who havent left any feed back please do, i want to hear what you think about them? well thanks agian to all of you and for all of your help:thumbup:

Lucky:

Maybe you can turn your talents towards the shift and brake levers? Some nice solid machined ones would be an improvement over the stock ones. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, chime in.

I for one would buy that right now. But I am thinking on the footpeg inserts, they look sweet!

Lewis

Lucky:

Maybe you can turn your talents towards the shift and brake levers? Some nice solid machined ones would be an improvement over the stock ones. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, chime in.

I for one would buy that right now. But I am thinking on the footpeg inserts, they look sweet!

Lewis

i was thinking on doing this but it is real hard making the teeth on the brake pedals that slide on that shaft.

Re: Look what came today....

Brilliant Joshua,

I have purchased the inserts, they will be going on the bike in about 20 minutes time.

Lookwhatcametoday002.jpg

Unwrapped, bagged and marked.

Lookwhatcametoday003.jpg

These are mine, Grommit and V1jay will just have to wait to see theirs.
You won't be disappointed fellas.

They are an excellent unique and very rare MOD.

Lookwhatcametoday023.jpg

Apologies for poor photo.

Lookwhatcametoday022.jpg

Lookwhatcametoday004.jpg

Many thanks for all the work you have done.
So V1jay and Grommit we need to sort out the when and where.

Nelly

Last edited:
My foot peg inserts came today,
Thanks and huge reps to Joshua for the time and effort that went into them.
I am mechanically immature, so jobs that take skilled people an hour take me three hours.
The pegs took me 30 minutes to install.

Every product needs a sales girl:

Lookwhatcametoday007.jpg

Lookwhatcametoday006-1.jpg

1. Standard rubber insert X 1
Lookwhatcametoday014.jpg

2. Lift up peg and unscrew screws X2 mine had locktite blue on them. Is this standard for everyone?
Lookwhatcametoday016.jpg

3. I have some 1MM rubber tape. I used some small strips just to try and reduce any vibes.
Lookwhatcametoday017.jpg

Lookwhatcametoday018.jpg

4. Put inserts in and bolt up. I didn't have any locktite blue so I will monitor to see if they become lose. (I could not get rid of the reflection so this picture does not do the peg justice,
Lookwhatcametoday022.jpg

Lookwhatcametoday023.jpg

I am very happy with them, the feel is so different and I feel much more confident moving on the bike. I have had a few slips with the rubber ones in the wet. These really allow your feet to be planted.

Nelly

Last edited:
Do you think is required for the pegs?

Nelly

Yep. Loctite ANY bolt/nuts on a bike that you can (excluding ny-lok nuts and any plastic screws/bolts like in your windsheild). Good rule of thumb. Each time you remove one, loctite it when putting it back on.

Blue = semi-permanent
Red = permanent (but not really)

Last edited:
Yep. Loctite ANY bolt/nuts on a bike that you can (excluding ny-lok nuts and any plastic screws/bolts like in your windsheild). Good rule of thumb.

Blue = semi-permanent
Red = permanent (but not really)

Thanks for that, I will get some.
A belated Happy New Year to you Boneman.

Nelly

Back