Foot pegs

Re: Look what came today....

Brilliant Joshua,

I have purchased the inserts, they will be going on the bike in about 20 minutes time.

Lookwhatcametoday002.jpg

Unwrapped, bagged and marked.

Lookwhatcametoday003.jpg

These are mine, Grommit and V1jay will just have to wait to see theirs.
You won't be disappointed fellas.

Lookwhatcametoday004.jpg

Many thanks for all the work you have done.
So V1jay and Grommit we need to sort out the when and where.

Nelly

thanks nelly:thumbup: hope you like them and you feet dont slip off any more, thanks for the pics.

Hey Irish, are these pegs still available? I'm def interested, I guess I missed this thread way back.

ya their still for sale. i just need to know what ones you want the screw in plates or the full pegs? for the front or back or both? take a look at this post it has better pics and also post ypur question and info on this other link to, i am trying to just use one link for the pegs. thanks!

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/11148-new-screw-plates.html

Re: luckyirishboy209 Pegs Groupbuy?

Hi there,

I'm gonna order some of luckyirishboy209's foot pegs, and was thinking if anyone else wanted in?
Would cut down the shipping cost a bit, - I asked luckyirishboy209 and he estimated that the shipping on one set is 7us$, so we could most likely reduce that to 5us$.

Let me know ASAP.

Link to the Peg Thread: http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/11148-new-screw-plates.html

\"http://www.600riders.com/forum/members/luckyirishboy209.html\"

its $13 shiping since its internationl from ca. ive done group shiping in the UK and it works the best. every one can save money. just let me know?:thumbup:

Re: new screw in plates

Just got inserts on their way... Can't wait til they get here so I can throw 'em on. No more slippies for me!!! Altho more shoe soles... LoL

My new plates just arrived from the Nelly Logistics and Distribution company. :rof:

Look good. Fit later.

Sweet M,

I posted mine, but I can't find where? It was in the MOD section.

Nelly

Hey irish! Got the inserts today! Look Great! See what ya meant about tooling marks. You gotta stare to notice they're even there! Really sick looking! Do I need to get them coated in anything, or will they just chill like they are? (Stupid it's cold joke cuz today it was -5 but -35 with wind chill)

wow that was real fast shiping? cool glade you like them, see it was worth the disscount, told you those ones were hard to see the tooling mark. i was going to throw them away, good timing on your part. you do not have to coat them with anything they are good to go, just use blue lock tight on the bolts, like yamaha use on the stock ones. once in a great while i mess up when making them, so i sell those ones at a discount, if anyone is looking to save some money on foot pegs; let me know somtimes i have some with little machine marks that are hard to see if your not looking for them, and i sell them at a discount.

Last edited:

i just wanted to say thanks to all of the people that help suport me and my foot pegs, and took the time to leave all of the good feedback:thumbup: it makes me feel real good that i was able to help some of our forum members. all of you help me threw some hard times when i needed money. once agian thanks:thumbup:

Got them on the bike a few days ago... They look good, but feel... AMAZING!!! NO MORE SLIPPING!!! Can't wait to give'em a proper test jaunt when the snow melts... Felt great!!! Thanks again for the awesome product!!!

Back