Short Notice SD Saturday 25th Ride!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
See ya all tomorrow! :D

We should do a down-up-down, at least, on Montezuma, because it's so damn fun!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
See ya all tomorrow! :D

We should do a down-up-down, at least, on Montezuma, because it's so damn fun!

Sounds good to me!
I know you're feeling a cold coming but maybe the fun will kill the virus! Last time we were out I was sick with the flu and I was feeling it by the end of the ride and had a fever but worth ever part of the ride :D

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I have class in the morning. But intended to ride afterwards... If you can do your GPS thing I will know where to find you all. Maby... It will at least be fun trying to locate the groop.:BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have class in the morning. But intended to ride afterwards... If you can do your GPS thing I will know where to find you all. Maby... It will at least be fun trying to locate the groop.:BLAA:

I just made a new link for tomorrow for the Spot tracker: SPOT Shared Page

Maybe we'll see you out there! :)

Update!
Goop-Triumph Speed Triple
ba4x-FZ6
Verharen-GSXR 600
Motogiro- SV1000s
Jblk9695-Triumph Tiger
sandctrev-FZ6 (Possible later)

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am SO DOWN for a night ride!

(But your daytime ride plan looks great too! :thumbup: )

We could've done it with the moon so full tonight!! See you all at the Ramona Chevron in the morning. :thumbup:

BTW - Motogiro, the phrase "by the Mexican restaurant" doesn't help as an identifying landmark around here. As the saying goes, you can't swing a cat in this town without hitting one (sorry ADMIN). But I think there is only one Chevron, and La Michoacan is particularly good. :D

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
One beer and my spelling goes too crape. I did a night ride the other night leaving cycle gears bike night. I was hopeing to win thier raffle so I could get some riding pants. I was not so lucky. Soon though... Still out in the jeans.

I'll be watching you all online like a stalking creeper. This is my last sat class of the semester so I'm stupid antsy to get out of there. Non the less you all ride safe and have the fun...

Oh... We have a Mexican restaurant in Ramona? Where?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
One beer and my spelling goes too crape. I did a night ride the other night leaving cycle gears bike night. I was hopeing to win thier raffle so I could get some riding pants. I was not so lucky. Soon though... Still out in the jeans.

I'll be watching you all online like a stalking creeper. This is my last sat class of the semester so I'm stupid antsy to get out of there. Non the less you all ride safe and have the fun...

Oh... We have a Mexican restaurant in Ramona? Where?

Usually the Spot uplinks a track about every ten minutes. Sequence the numbers and time and you should know which way we're headed. Up n down a few times on the "Glass Elevator" will be trickier cuz you'll see more numbers both ways.

I thought there was only one Chevron in Ramona! :rockon: :p :tard:

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha this is fun. You guys switch directions on me twice. I went all the way to borrego springs then checked to see where u are. Saw you heading back towards San Filipino rd. so I hustled there... Then u switched directions. Lol. I'm determined to catch up. 760 690 7663

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I halted the Marco Polo, and just went up and down banner grade until Goop called. Then took a nap. Until the group arrived. A perfect first day of a three day weekend. Looking forward to the next ride.:thumbup:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
An awesome day with great people. I'll let the others tell the story because they have all the pictures. Some of the highlights for me included:
  • CHP - new guys this time! No handcuffs sadly, but as long as you only need half a brain...(Motogiro to post the picture that goes with this joke).
  • Who knew we would follow the ambulance down the hill instead of the other way around! Goop, I agree it was a good call to be polite until he pulled over for us. And none of us went over the cliff...none of us could catch him.
  • Then back up the hill. I took my time and almost whizzed right past the whizzing spot! Who was that guy - Ray?? Clearly a story from the past.
  • Then back down the hill. Lots of other bikes. Who let those slow guys take the lead?
  • Next, a little off-roading to look at giants.
  • Then...lunch. And what's this? Sandctrev is looking for us?? Let's go get him!
  • Found him!
  • :drool: Pie.
And they lived happily ever after. The End...for now.

Last edited:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Only 333 miles this time, too much fun, I really look forward to these rides:thumbup:

Few pics--
1. Ray with Goop, ba4x, verharen and the Yeti. Ray is a retired fireman and a hoot to talk to.
2. In the Dunes under attack from giant creatures. Lot of fun getting out to them, felt like a rowboat with all the paddling in the sand:spank:
3. Honey I shrunk the kids:D
4. Great friends and food at Carlee's Place in Borrego Springs.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Outstanding photo's my friend :thumbup: You guys have gotta take the Humpy's to the giant critters one day :rockon:

Goop looks like he fresh off another shot of nyquil in the last pic :eek: :rof: :rof: