Show us your Workshop, Shed, Mancave, or Womancave!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just found out today that my shed is going to be featured in a bike mag, as part of an ongoing section in the magazine, which features readers sheds.

It got me thinking that we have not had a thread like this on the forum for a long while, so why not start a new thread.

The idea is for you to post photo's of your shed, where all the good stuff happens, where all your toys are, etc...doesnt have to be just a bike shed, garage, or barn, it can be any shed...

I will get things started...

shed3n.jpg

shed2.jpg

shed1b.jpg

:rockon:

Get on it peeps!

:D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon my R.V. is a Man Cave aint it? You got your shed looking like Willy Wonka's candy factory to me!!! I gotta get me a Golden ticket!! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon my R.V. is a Man Cave aint it? You got your shed looking like Willy Wonka's candy factory to me!!! I gotta get me a Golden ticket!! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The RV is looking Sweet dude! Love the dog, love the Bumble Bee toy in the corner, love the wood panelling!

As for my Shed, it definitely is my "candy shop"!

Thanks for posting Donny!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

William

Reaction score
Visit site
I just found out today that my shed is going to be featured in a bike mag, as part of an ongoing section in the magazine, which features readers sheds.

Very cool. Is that a mirrored-light ball on the ceiling? Uh…what else goes on in there? :)

Get on it peeps!

My son and I have been messing around restoring vintage dirt bikes for a long time so we set up a nice shop in our garage with good cabinets, counter and a decent non-slip floor. The first photo is a 1973 Honda CR250M Elsinore that we restored. We also have an off-site, two-car sized storage locker to store everything not in use. At the moment I’m looking at lifts. I got by without one on smaller bikes, but working on larger ones these days and would like a good lift table.

1059.jpg

1049.jpg

My wife parks her beemer in there so she laid down a law that we can only have three bikes in the garage at a time.

1020.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool. Is that a mirrored-light ball on the ceiling? Uh…what else goes on in there? :)

My son and I have been messing around restoring vintage dirt bikes for a long time so we set up a nice shop in our garage with good cabinets, counter and a decent non-slip floor. The first photo is a 1973 Honda CR250M Elsinore that we restored. We also have an off-site, two-car sized storage locker to store everything not in use. At the moment I’m looking at lifts. I got by without one on smaller bikes, but working on larger ones these days and would like a good lift table.

1059.jpg

1049.jpg

My wife parks her beemer in there so she laid down a law that we can only have three bikes in the garage at a time.

1020.jpg

What a fantastic set up....very jealous! Love the cabinets, love the workspace, and the amount of light...

You guys have got it going on, and what a hobby to share with your son!

Re getting lifts, i have one lift table in the shed, and one static bike table, with a long ramp...this one gets used the most....just feels more secure, plus, there is lots of "bench" space around, and underneath the bike on the bigger static bike table....which is great when you are knee deep in a project, and have heaps of tools in use at once.

In fact, i only store a bike on my lift table, as i find none of the bikes i work on (sportsbike's) are that heavy, that they are difficult to get on and off the static table.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
you are not alone, mine is trashed, I barely have room to get the bike, mustang, lawnmower, and my tools in...somehow theres the munchkins bicycles, the Yukon, Tacoma and the other toys and crap......
a three car garage has its disadvantages: you put all the crap there and dont think about it. :(
still my mancave tho....:BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Crikey is it just me that has a messy garage??? What a tip i know :rolleyes:

dsc01929tmgscq.jpg

dsc01934a.jpg

For some reason, that just looks so English! Like a lot of workshops you see in magazine's like Cassic Bike, and Practical Sportsbikes! Love it! :thumbup:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Little bit of everything goes on in my little garage / wood shop / bike shop / barbecue hut / kids playroom / my playroom / fortress of solitude... the list goes on and on. To me the most valuable place in the house.

Really liking that non slip floor William ... Details Please, can it accommodate a truck parking on it?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Little bit of everything goes on in my little garage / wood shop / bike shop / barbecue hut / kids playroom / my playroom / fortress of solitude... the list goes on and on. To me the most valuable place in the house.

Really liking that non slip floor William ... Details Please, can it accommodate a truck parking on it?

I have seen his garage, it's nice