Show us your Workshop, Shed, Mancave, or Womancave!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice but way too clean.

Hadn't seen a poster of an 03 FJR. Is that an Blue 05?

Love the band saw on the dryer. I can hear your wife now-Honey, what are all these shavings in our laundry?

Very well equipped cave!

Yepper, an 2003 sales poster and an 2005 FJR, couldn't get one for my old 2004 (that I did actually own). I think you had an 04 FJR as well..

The band saw just resides there, it goes outside when I'm cutting aluminum (don't use it on steel, it eats the blades up too quick). Just used it this am to make a bunch BMW helmet lock brackets (got a late order and was down almost nothing)... ( The Easy Helmet Lock for the BMW K1300S, K1200S, K1300R, K1200R, & R Sport )

Re the clean, I'm a Virgo, quite anal about cleanleness (and everything else :rolleyes:).. Just finished doing some work on my sisters lawn mower, of course I had to vacuum and mop the floor once done (a bunch of crap came up!!)

Last edited:

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not nearly as nice, but it is a working garage (my refuge):

It's not the size of the garage, it's how you use it! :thumbup:

Very nice set up. Maybe it says something about the company I keep but that's the first time I've seen one of those tool drawers with shelves that are completely full up.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not the size of the garage, it's how you use it! :thumbup:

Very nice set up. Maybe it says something about the company I keep but that's the first time I've seen one of those tool drawers with shelves that are completely full up.

Thank you...

Heck, I have two more much smaller tool boxes in the attic with tools I rarely use (timing light, tack and dwell, cylinder hone, etc, lots of very old wrenches from my grandfather too).

The Arc welder was his, I've had it since 1978. It was probably 25 years old when I got it. Burned a bunch of sticks thru it (and still do for any heavy steel welding, the MIG is too light).

I could easily fill another box but just don't have the room... I recently bought a lazer temp sensor (cooler than snot, BTW), its hanging from the cover of the box just to the right of the Morgan Carb tune...

It is a total of collecting tools since I was 12, 55 now.

Probably a good thing I'm out of room as I'd love to set up that steel lathe by itself along with the band saw and drill press. A dedicated work bench for the welder/grinder(s) would also be on the list.

Until I hit the lottery, my 20' x 20' will have to do! :thumbup: