Turn signal lights wont come on

itsHeero

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to change out my stock signal lights for some led ones, but I made the mistake of letting the wrong wires touch. There was a spark and the signal lights as well as the signal light indicator on the dash no longer come on. Headlights, brake lights and horn all work fine still.

Thought it was a fuse but checked the fuse box located on the right side of the bike under the pod by the seat, but none of those are blown. Is there another fuse box I'm missing? or any ideas what happened?

Bike is a 2004 FZ6

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe check the suspect/related wires for continuity? Maybe their wire's severed in the insulation?

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have a tail light! You should have a tail light when you turn on the key then when you hit the brake you should also have a brighter brake light in the tail lamp assembly. If not go back and check your fuses with an ohm meter. :) Pull the fuse and run the test on each one. If your turn indicators don't work it is another sign that the tail light fuse is blown Your front marker lamps, tail light and turn indicators are all on the same fuse.

Last edited: