San Diego Area - Saturday 30th Ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yehaww! That was an ass-hauler from Idy to Banning! Made me sweat just watching it :eek::rockon:

Would of been with you guys but had some family fun at a picnic (Filipino style food!) Saturday and then celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary today in Temecula wine country! :BLAA:

Last edited:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
In my opinion, and I am entitled to it; Stupid move! Period! 90% riding a motorcycle is mental, you have to make the correct decisions. If that car did not lock up those tires, could have been a different outcome.

Remember, whether your a rider or driver, people do not expect to be passed on the right, especially the shoulders.

This is why when you ride with new people, you got to be very cautious, they can be very unpredictable, kind of like wildlife. Who knows, maybe they don't even have a motorcycle license.

From what I saw in the video, this isn't any "mistake." This is total reckless riding (and this in complete view of another rider behind) by Gelvatron. Is this just a "mistake" or somebody that seems from a subsequent thread to already seem pre-occupied to get on with a repaired bike? You must be joking: passing on the right shoulder like that? This is total reckless driving/riding. I don't care about being polite or diplomatic about this.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
From what I saw in the video, this isn't any "mistake." This is total reckless riding (and this in complete view of another rider behind) by Gelvatron. Is this just a "mistake" or somebody that seems from a subsequent thread to already seem pre-occupied to get on with a repaired bike? You must be joking: passing on the right shoulder like that? This is total reckless driving/riding. I don't care about being polite or diplomatic about this.

The thing that disturbs me about the video is the move is made around a Blind curve. If there was someone out for a weekend run we would have manslaughter right now.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry but I agree with Kenny, along with others.

Poor and dangerous riding.

It's bad enough with cagers doing the wrong thing. If a car was coming around that corner - you'd be toast.

We criticise riding like this because we want our members to stay safe.

Take it to the track....

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Constructive criticism usually better than being rude, when it come I someone you don't know or never met. Not everyone has the same riding experience teach don't be a peanut gallery people make mistakes they don't want dirt in their face after a mishap, and the damage to my bike is separate from this incident, but that ks for your OPINION.

Status
Not open for further replies.